Framework is a homelessness charity that tackles and prevents homelessness in Mansfield. It is best known for running The Sherwood Street Emergency Accommodation Centre for local people who have been sleeping rough and have nowhere else to go.
Two other Framework services; Moving Forward and Homelessness Prevention, offer practical help to local people in Mansfield who are at risk of losing their own home.
High Quality, affordable training facilities
The Heath Centre
The Heath Centre is located on the Oak Tree Lane Estate on the outskirts of Mansfield in central Nottinghamshire.
Owned by Framework, the venue is a hub for the local community with a number of high quality, affordable training facilities and work spaces available for hire. It also houses a number of Framework teams that deliver support services throughout the county.
Why use The Heath?
Whether it’s a board meeting, art workshop, cookery class, training session or exercise class,
The Heath has excellent and affordable facilities that make it ideal for you:
- A welcoming reception area with tables and chairs
- Large catering kitchen equipped to a high specification
- Good sized, light and airy function room that can hold up to 50 people
- Spacious IT Suite with 15 computers that all have Microsoft Office 2010 installed
- Newly decorated training room that seats 16 people and comprises an overhead projector and screen
- Free car parking with space for up to 20 cars
- Disability access to all parts of the centre
- Kitchen facilities for coffee and tea.
Any profits are invested back in to Framework to support local homeless and vulnerable people.